To my readers in the US, Happy Thanksgiving! In the spirit of the holiday — and in keeping with the theme of this blog — here is a light-hearted, feel-good post on some of the positives of iPhone.
I am Thankful For:
- The Camera on my iPhone 3GS, which helps me capture photos and videos of my family reunited, and then lets me share them easily via email, Facebook or Flickr.
- The Thanksgiving Jokes app, a potential source of light-hearted entertainment for the children — and youth-minded adults — at the table tonight.
- The Todo app by Appigo and the iPhone’s native Calendar app, which helped me get my work done last week at school, so that I can spend more time with my family this week at home.
- The Phone and Messages apps that make it easy for me to keep in touch with my friends and family around the country.
- The Facebook iPhone app, which despite its many bugs will make it easy for me to check out my friends’ and family members’ Thanksgiving photos, the minute they add them.
What are you thankful for?