Although Apple designed the iPhone to be used without a stylus, there may still be some benefits to using one. Ten One Design sent me their iPhone-compatible Pogo Stylus for review.
Watch my video demonstration of the accessory below:
Pogo Stylus – Pros
- Great for use with gloves
- More precise than your fingers
- Clip adds very little bulk to iPhone
Pogo Stylus – Cons
- Stylus fits very tightly into clip, so some force is required to remove it
- Clip may be difficult (or impossible) to attach if you use an iPhone case
- Useless for multi-touch tasks, like zooming
- Update: The old Pogo Stylus clip does not fit the new iPhone 3G, and Ten One Design now sells a clip that fits only the 3G iPhone.
Pogo Stylus photos:
The Pogo Stylus costs
$25 $14.95 (price was reduced). For more information or to buy a stylus for your iPhone, visit Ten One Design.