Apple iPhone Review is an independent source of iPhone news, accessory reviews, and tutorials.
Founded in December 2006 by Chris Cano (a.k.a. “iPhoneChris”), AppleiPhoneReview.com was the first website to publish news & commentary on the iPhone.
In fact, we’ve been writing since before anyone even knew whether there’d be an Apple iPhone.
How Do I Subscribe?
A few ways to connect with Apple iPhone Review:
- “Like” Us on Facebook»
[iframe http://www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FAppleiPhoneReviewcom%2F119000904548&width=350&colorscheme=light&show_faces=false&stream=false&header=false&height=75 350 75]
- Follow @iPhoneChris on Twitter»
- Get Updates in One Daily Email»
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed»
Reasons to Subscribe
1. Get helpful tips for making the most of your iPhone:
- 7 Tips to Conserve iPhone Battery Life
- 6 Trusty Tricks for New iPhone Owners
- How to Make Your iPhone Ring Longer
- iPhone Jailbreak: The Ultimate Guide to Modifying Your iPhone
2. Find out about cool new iPhone apps:
- MoneyBook for iPhone: iPhone Budgeting App
- Watch Seinfeld on iPhone via Crackle
- 7 Simple, Yet Sweet Games in the App Store
3. Learn about iPhone features, updates, and issues that affect you as an iPhone owner:
- Seven iOS4 Mini-Features You May Not Be Aware of
- How Serious Are the Reported iPhone 4 Issues?
- iPhone Glass Cracked: Will it Cost Me?
- Why AT&T’s New Data Plan Will Likely Save You Money
How to Subscribe
There are many ways to subscribe to Apple iPhone Review, and they are all free.
“Like” us on Facebook to receive updates in your News Feed while you browse your favorite social networking site.
Follow us on Twitter for updates from the blog as well as tweets about other iPhone news from around the web.
Subscribe by email to receive blog updates in your inbox. You’ll receive no more than one email per day on the days we post updates.
RSS Feed (e.g. Google Reader)
Subscribe by RSS to have our content syndicated to your favorite RSS news reader (like Google Reader, Netvibes or the Mac OS X RSS Reader). RSS gives you full access to our content catalog.