David Pogue of the New York Times had some hands-on time with the iPhone back in January. In response to his readers’ questions, he put together this pretty in-depth iPhone Q & A (see also: iPhone FAQ, part 2) that I thought might interest you (if you haven’t already seen it).
The FAQ addresses some of the iPhone issues I’ve covered here, too, including:
(The following links will take you to my past blog posts on the subjects.)
- Does the camera record video?
- Will they make a non-cellphone versionÃ¯Â¿Â½a widescreen touch iPod?
- What about airplane use?
And some of the questions you’ve commented on here, too:
- Is there going to be a security logon, so that if it is stolen that it is essentially useless for non-hacker thieves?
- No 3G is almost a deal breaker. EDGE is horrible for a device this advancedÃ¯Â¿Â½how did that get overlooked?
- Will the iPod FM radio work?
Hope this is helpful.